Glenn E George and Son Funeral Home
Glenn E. George and Son Funeral Home
437 Amos Road
Shelbyville, IN 46176
Glenn E George and Son Funeral Home was founded in 1972 and expanded to Shelbyville Indiana in 1995. Our courteous staff dedicates themselves to making sure that all the family needs are met.
We are a state of the art affordable funeral home with live streams and photo galleries on our 42" monitors. A few more of the services that we offer to family members include but are not limited to:
-Services DVD (copy of photo gallery)
-Custom photo galleries on our 42" monitors.
-Bookmarks and memorial holders at no extra cost for immediate family members
-Free Limousine Services
-Live streaming from one chapel to the next for over crowded services
-Custom online obituaries to represent interests and hobbies (if asked for) multiple templates to choose from.
-Free support/grief counseling
-Online book of condolences available for print out
-Live organist at no extra charge
-We welcome all religion and faith ceremonies
and much more... Call for details!!
Top Ten Reasons to Choose Us
1. Off-Street Parking for at least 125 Cars
2. Limo Available at No Extra Charge
3. State of the Art Sound System
4. Handicap Accessible Restrooms
5. Professional, Courteous, and Personable Staff
6. Affordable Prices for Your Budget
7. Covered Entrance for Passenger Drop-Off
8. Chapel Comfortably Seats up to 200 People
9. New, All One Level Facility
10. The Owner Will Personally Meet With You
Meet Our Staff